Why you should learn French?
French courses can dramatically improve your chances in your professional and personal lives. Learning a new language goes beyond learning a new vocabulary, it can effectively open doors, professionally and culturally. In this article we’ll take a look at the top ten reasons why you should consider taking French classes.
- Speaking French can help you get a job! Knowing this language can help you get employment at a French company as well as in other countries that have French among their primary languages, including some of the most sought after job markets like Canada, Switzerland, and many countries in Africa. France is among the world’s economic powerhouses.
- The French language can allow you to communicate with the world. Don’t forget that French is spoken on five continents and more than sixty countries.
- Broaden your travel horizons. France is the top touristic destination in the world. Knowing French can help you get acquainted with many of the amazing travel destinations located in the Hexagon much more intimately than non-French speakers (after all, French people aren’t exactly known for their openness to foreign culture,) not to mention all the other countries where French is spoken regularly.
- French is used extensively in all the fine arts and in fields like fashion and cooking. Learning French on a language course can significantly broaden your access to culture and art.
- France has some of the best universities in Europe and, in many fields, the world. Learning this language can open doors for any young aspiring professional wishing to study in these world-class establishments.
- Taking some French lessons can help you communicate on the Internet or on the media. French is the third most popular language on the Internet and France’s radio and TV are well-known all around the world.
- French is the language of diplomacy and it is an essential part of the formation of any aspiring diplomat or specialist in foreign relations. From the United Nations to the European Union, French is the official language of many important international organizations.
- Attending language courses can help you learn other languages with greater ease. As one of the many so-called romance tongues, French can make it easier for you to learn languages like Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese.
- Learning French is not that hard! It is is among the most popular languages in the world. Because of that, there are plenty of methods to assist people wanting to learn it, making it more accessible.
- It is the language of love. According to popular culture, French is simply a beautiful language.
The Language class in London organises French courses in London for anyone who want to start learning this popular modern language from scratch or for those who want to brush up their existing skills. Classes are interactive and well planned to allow the student to start practising the language from the first lesson.